First Class Self Catering Holiday Accommodation in Normandy, France.
1. The cottage will be available from 4pm on the day of your arrival to 10am on the day of your departure.
2. After we have confirmed that your holiday is available, by telephone or e-mail, we will hold it for 2 days. Within this time we must receive your completed booking form and deposit. This deposit is 25% of the rental and is non-refundable.
3. The balance is payable 6 weeks before the commencement of the holiday, together with a refundable damage deposit of £150.
4. If these payments are not received by the due dates, your booking will be considered to be cancelled. If the booking is made within 6 weeks of the commencement of the holiday, the full amount is payable immediately.
5. The damage deposit will be returned to you within 7 days after your departure, provided that no damage has been done. In the case of damage, the cost of repair/replacement will be taken and the balance returned. If the cost of damage is greater than the deposit, you will be liable for the full amount.
6. When your deposit has been received, we will send you a confirmation e-mail.
7. Payments may be made by online banking, bank transfer or credit card.
8. We do not accept responsibility for accident or injury, or for loss or damage to your property during your stay, howsoever caused.
9. In the event of cancellation by us - all monies paid to us will be refunded to you. In the event of cancellation by you – if cancellation is more than 6 weeks before the commencement of the holiday, your booking deposit will be forfeited. If you cancel between paying your holiday balance and within 3 weeks of the commencement of the holiday, a cancellation fee of 50% will be charged and your damage deposit returned. If you cancel within 3 weeks of the commencement of the holiday only the damage deposit will be returned.
10. No smoking or pets are allowed in the gîte.